Celebrants are life-cycle ceremony specialists who have a solid background in the history of ritual, ceremony and the traditions of many cultures, beliefs and religions. They are experts at managing rehearsals and performing weddings. They are experienced in the art of ceremonial public speaking.
Your Celebrant will:
- Meet with you at a no-obligation interview to discuss your vision of the ceremony
- Listen to you to learn your personal story
- Consult with you until the ceremony is just right
- Rehearse with you at your venue
- Provide you with a beautiful keepsake copy of your ceremony
Who should choose a Celebrant?
Anyone and everyone! Whether you are secular, religious, spiritual, nondenominational, part of an
interfaith or multicultural couple, or if you simply wish to express yourself in a manner of your own
choosing, a Celebrant can help you create a ceremony that respects all that is meaningful to you.
"Thanks for making our wedding ceremony so lovely. We could not have done it without your help and spirit!."
~ Jay and Stephan
"How can we begin to thank you for creating the most touching, personal, funny and just plain wonderful
wedding ceremony we could have dreamed of? People are still telling us that it was the most beautiful ceremony they've ever attended."
~ Lisa and Marie